I am applying in person

Go to RUT (MIIT), where at the room 3316 (Admissions office) you need to submit scans of documents and to specify a convenient date to pass the entrance exams
Take the entrance exams in person on the chosen dates and submit the original documents (diploma / certificate) and consent to enrollment before stated dates
Wait for the order to come out in your personal cabinet
In case of successful enrollment go to room 1301 (Study department) and register your admission
After completing the registration go to room 1302 (Visa department) where you need to apply the documents for completion of Insurance (DMS)
If I need a dormitory and it is provided
  • Dormitory accommodation is guaranteed for students who are admitted through the state and enrolled on a full-time budgetary basis.
  • Students enrolled on a full-time, fee-paying basis are provided with a dormitory at the discretion of the committee.
  • If the committee decided that you were not provided with a dormitory, see the section «If I do not need a dormitory».
Within 3 working days after crossing the border in room 1302 (Visa department) you need to receive the migration registration
Now I can move into the dormitory from August 29

If I do not need a dormitory

Or if it was not provided by the committee's decision

Within 3 working days after crossing the border you need to get the migration registration at the place of residence
After registering at the place of residence, I take a copy of the registration to room 1302 (Visa department)